Matt Finished Alloy Slimline 4 Channel Switch
ON/OFF for PUMPS, DEVICES and DIMMABLE for LED LIGHTING
Classic Switch: Selected Engraved Buttons Above along side Simarine Pico.
4WD Canopy Classic Switch and Lights
The Backlit Classic Switch:
- Alloy switch body
- Matt Black or Satin Silver
- Surround trim compliments Simarine Display
- 4 Channel Switch
- Backlit LED turns blue when touched
- Haptic Feedback when touched
- Backlight display can be turned off for perfect “no light at night”
Two Model Variations:
- Select from our list of Engraved Labels.
- Custom Engraved Labels: Two lines, 7 characters per line.
Easy to Install
- Fit into cut-out with either Spring Clips or C-bracket if you can access behind switch.
- Wire 12V Power to switch
- Wire the devices to be controlled direct to Switch
NO Programming required:
- Out of the box installation
- Dim LED’s out of box
- Affordable package
The Classic Switch has:
- One x 10A Channel and Three x 2A Dimmable Channels for LED’s
- Supply 12V Positive power directly if required.
COMPARISON OF CLASSIC AND SMART SWITCH
|Classic Switch||Smart Switch|
|Alloy Body in Matt Black or Satin Silver||Yes||Yes|
|4 Channel Switch that latches on when pressed||Yes||Yes|
|Switch Dims as you hold the button||Yes||Yes|
|Douuble press button turns LED high at any tme||No||Yes|
|Momentary Outputs instead of latched outputs (raise lower, in/out control)||No||Yes|
|Operates Devices like Pumps, heater control, LED light bars||Yes||Yes|
|Dual Control from two identical switches to one set of 4 channel outputs||No||Yes|
|Can be operated by Remote Key Fob up to 40M away without any other devices||No||Yes|
|Electrical Connection to devices to be switched||At the switch rear Plug||At the Smart IO Board connected by RJ45 cable|