Special Package available as an option to Safiery Integrated Display pack
Safiery Integrated Display 4 x Speaker Pack in Black
(can be white – special order)
SM Series 6.5″ 100W Shallow Mount Marine Speakers (Square Black Grilles) 4 Speakers in total. Two detines for inside, two outside.
The FUSION Sound-Panel, a revolutionary speaker system made for outdoor enthusiasts and the diverse needs of different vehicles. The Sound-Panel solves the age-old problem of delivering professional sound quality from the limitations of shallow mounting depths often required in many installations.
The Sound-Panel is rated IP65 for protection in the harsh outdoor environment from the front and rear of the enclosure. Making it perfect for installation on the outside or inside of a RV.
- Shallow Basket Design: With a shallow mounting depth of only 24mm, the SM Series speakers are ideal for installation where mounting depth is limited.
- Tuned, Sealed Enclosure Design: Protects the speakers’ components from damage and ensures quality audio reproduction is delivered that normally could not be achieved by a speaker with such a shallow design.
- Retrofittable: The SM Series speakers have a circular back with a mounting diameter clearance of 130mm [5-1/8″], allowing it to fit easily into existing 6.5″ speaker cutouts.
- Aesthetic Interior Design: Designed with aesthetics in mind, the SM Series come with a high-end acoustic fabric grille and feature rounded edges and contour cues to add style to your vessel.
- IP65 Weatherproof: The SM Series speakers are rated IP65 for protection against dust and water ingress in the harsh marine environment.
Optional mounting spacer accessories are available to suit the variable mounting depths of every RV:
- FLUSH – With only a 41mm required depth will fit flush in most locations
- SURFACE MOUNT – Installs directly onto any flat surface with no cut out required.
- QUICK AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION – It’s designed for easy installation, saving time and money. The Sound-Panel incorporates a pair of speakers, tweeters and passive radiator. Both the left and right speaker wires from the source unit or amplifier only need to be routed to one location for connection. Only a single cut out is required.
- The sealed design protects all drivers and components from being damaged if mounted in cupboards or cavities or outside exposed to the elements.
- Polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- Shallow Basket Design
- IP65 weatherproof rating
- Tuned, Sealed Enclosure Design
- Aesthetic Interior Design
- Versatile Mounting Solutions
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216
|Speaker Enclosure Size||155mm x 155mm|
|Peak Power Rating||100 Watts|
|Driver Size||Tuned and optimized 3″|
|Efficiency (1W/1M)||84 dB|
|Frequency Response||150 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Cone / Surround Material||Polypropylene with rubber surround|
|Mounting Diameter Clearance||130mm|
|Mounting Depth Clearance||24mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 70°C|
|Water and Dust Resistance (IPX rating)||IP65|