Safiery does an energy analysis to meet your energy and lifestyle requirements. Before we prepare a proposal, we have to design the energy system
We do that by doing an energy analysis:
- We ask you for the electrical loads that you expect
- We ask for the roof area for solar
- We ask for the vehicle model and size of the alternator
- We then do a calculation of replenishment energy vs your energy loads
- We do a map of this and present a picture to you that is easy to follow.
- After discussing this with you on your expectations of no of days camping, no of hours of air-con etc, we selecting the building blocks for your system.
- We then ask what size space or spaces are available. Whether you have a canopy, van or caravan we ask some detailed questions.
- We then choose the products and layout that will fit that space. There can be multiple products and layout to choose from.
- Solar is the hardest element to design for maximum yield and efficiency. It can be difficult to do right for most jobs. So we start with just a guide (from our experience) and complete the solar if the Proposal is accepted.
- We have completed over 400 systems in a wide variety of vans and have most of these monitored on line to verify the performance. So our guidance is valuable.
- Once we know it should fit, we do a Proposal.